In order to be successful in the world today it is paramount for students to graduate with the skills necessary to be successful. They need to learn how to collaborate, innovate, and become a lifelong learners.
I have continued my own education through professional development by taking classes in Project-Based Learning, inquiry questioning, and a variety of different educational technologies. It is important to practice what we preach to students by becoming the best educators we can be.
- American Association of School Libraries (AASL)
- American Association of Libraries (ALA)
- Central New York School Librarians (CNYSL)
- New York State Association for Computers and Technology in Education (NYSCATE)
- International Society for Technology in Education (ISTE)
- School Library System Council Member